Writer: Felicity Veliz
As the seasons change every 3 months, people are always looking for different things to look forward to. Down below are some things you may want to take into consideration when approaching the fall.
1.Nice cool weather- You won’t ever have to worry about the weather being too hot during the season. The temperature won’t make you regret wearing a sweater all day. It’s also the perfect weather to have bonfires with your closest family and friends.
2. Football season starts back up- With football being the biggest sport in Texas, it also seems to be one of the most look forward to events during the fall. When everyone gets together to root on their team on, it creates spirit that everyone loves. The Cowboys will take on the Giants at at AT&T stadium this Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
3. Halloween- One of the holidays that sticks out for tricks and scares. The more the years go by, the more halloween becomes a holiday for everyone of all ages. Halloween will fall on a Tuesday this year.
4. The pretty colors outside- During the season, the fall leaves look great. It creates the perfect time for families to go out or take family pictures. Just going out on a walk on a fall night is soothing.
5. Pumpkin everything- Fall happens to be the time where pumpkins are seen everywhere. Pumpkins patches, pumpkin pie, Jack-o-lanterns are everything that make fall. Some seasonal pumpkin products consist of Pumpkin Mini Wheats, Krispy Kreme’s Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.
6. Cuddling Weather- This one happens to be one of my favorites because you can stay inside and enjoy a scary movie while enjoying it. Whether it’s with your significant other, stuffed animal or dog. Having a cuddle buddy in the fall makes the season more fun.
7. Decorative themed parks- Most theme parks decorate their parks based on the seasons or what holidays are coming up. Decorating theme parks creates more attention and motivation for people to get out and have a good time. Some parks that are known for doing this are Six Flags, DIsneyland, and Knott’s Berry Farm.
The fall season has plenty of things to look forward to. Enjoy the moment and have a great time. The season only comes once a year.